Industry-leading flood insurance.
Our private commercial flood product was strategically engineered to provide higher coverage, stronger competitive advantages and a better customer experience than other flood insurance products on the market. The result includes:
- 20% savings, on average, for eligible properties
- FlexCash: optional add-on for up to $10,000 in discretionary funds paid before a claim is processed
- Building coverage limit: $1,000,000
- Replacement Cost Endorsement-Building and Contents
- Contents coverage limit: $500,000
- Elevation certificate optional; proprietary Assurant geospatial technology can be used to determine the elevation difference
- Post FIRM and Pre-FIRM buildings in eligible NFIP communities within flood zones A&V are eligible for PCFIP.
,C, X, D ( non-SFHA) flood zone buildings maybe eligible for PCFIP on a case by case basis.
- Buildings located in areas defined within the Coastal Barrier Resource Act or buildings on islands/barrier islands are not eligible for PCFIP.
- Buildings partially or fully over water, buildings not walled and roofed or under construction are not eligible PCFIP.
- Severe Repetitive loss (SRL) properties as defined by FEMA are not eligible for PCFIP.
- Buildings with two or more
flood relatedclaims are not eligible for PCFIP.