Accessibility Statement for Assurant.com
Assurant is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Assurant takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Assurant.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Assurant.com intends to be fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Assurant.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Assurant.com:
- Phone: 800.852.2244
- E-mail: Accessibility@assurant.com
- Twitter: @Assurant, Facebook: @AssurantMatters, Linkedin: @Assurant
This statement was created on 24 June 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.