KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS PROTECTED
Give your flood book top-tier support.
Every property owner should have flood insurance to protect themselves from the unexpected. At Assurant, we provide the tools to make that possible, but you’re the one property owners look to for guidance about their flood policies and coverage options.
Though NFIP products are standardized, the support you and your customers get from Assurant is not. We help you deliver exceptional customer experiences and coverage options, because we treat your customers like they’re ours.
As the #2 largest WYO provider and an original member of the NFIP, we bring a lot to the table when it comes to giving your customers the experience they deserve when they need it most.
- Single family home
- Two-to four-family home
- Unit in residential condo
- Five or more unit building (other residential) not eligible for condo policy
- Non-residential structure
- Non-residential condo
Residential Condominium Building Association Policy
- Issued to residential condo association on behalf of the association or owners
Superior Claims Management
17,312 claims were processed at Assurant last year, helping agents like you deliver quickly to their policyholders in need
Premium Customer Service
Win and retain business when you deliver exceptional customer experiences
Underwriting and servicing are all done in-house at Assurant, giving your customers a seamless experience from start to finish
With 40+ years’ experience and boots on the ground in Washington D.C., we have the compliance and industry expertise you want on your side
PLUS, OFFER COVERAGE THAT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND:
• Flood Wrap & Excess Coverage complements an NFIP policy by providing increased amounts on NFIP coverage limits
• Offers optional excess flood coverage up to $500,000 above the NFIP’s limit
• Pays Loss of Use/Temporary Living Expenses—up to $100 per day or $2,000 per month for a maximum of $20,000 per occurrence—if home is flooded due to a covered loss and declared unlivable
• Pays up to $5,000 for personal property and $5,000 for real property damage in basements per occurrence
• Pays up to $2,500 for flood damage to golf carts and up to $1,000 for trailers per occurrence
• Additional deck and handicap ramp coverage of $2,500
Ask Us About Flood Warp & Excess
For questions or to file a flood claim over the phone, call 800-423-4403. The National Flood Insurance Program is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida.