Properties can address new concerns with confidence.
Assurant's insights show that concerns of property management companies have evolved as COVID-19 takes its course. Properties are grappling with finding new residents and maintaining existing ones, prioritizing updates that will suit a world now at home and, most primarily, managing debt. Fill out the form on this page to dive into what changes we're seeing and how to approach concerns head-on.
Insights from the eBook:
- Current trends in home ownership vs. renting
- Actionable takeaways for gaining new residents and renewing leases
- Ways to prioritize amenities updates that will win new residents and drive NOI
- Solutions for managing bad debt
Properties' Top Pain Points Are Shifting
A recent Assurant study indicated a shift in pain points for property management companies. We found that properties are struggling with:
- Reducing bad debt
- Improving profitability or NOI
- Billing and collecting rent
- Evictions and the eviction moratorium
- Resident satisfaction and retention