Simple, affordable and profitable, Assurant Resource Automotive’s Vehicle Sentry Protection provides unmatched car theft protection while helping build a closer relationship between consumers and dealerships.
Our Vehicle Sentry Protection program prevents vehicle theft through advanced digital tools. A permanent, traceable ID code is etched into each major window of the vehicle. Special warning decals are affixed to the driver and passenger windows, while your customer’s name and vehicle ID, VIN and code number are entered into a digital vehicle retrieval system. VSP can’t be removed, unlike other anti-theft measures. This not only acts as a deterrent, but also makes it difficult for thieves to sell the stolen vehicle.
In the event of theft, we provide customers with rental reimbursement to ensure they can still get from point A to point B. Customers also receive a limited warranty* at the time of purchase that pays for the cost of the vehicle if it’s declared unrecoverable. A check is issued to your customer and your dealership, ensuring both parties are compensated for the loss.
- All vehicles qualify regardless of age or mileage
- No warranty voiding
- Rental reimbursement up to $250
- Claim check made jointly payable to selling dealer and customer
- VSP security coding makes it difficult for a thief to sell a vehicle quickly
- Many major insurance companies may offer lower comprehensive premiums
- Better odds of recovery because police can trace ownership
- VSP cannot be removed, unlike other anti-theft devices
- If a vehicle is stolen and is not recovered, the customer receives a specified sum per their contract, over and above their insurance settlement
- Benefits are transferable, which can add to a vehicle's resale value