As more agents continue increasing their private flood written premium to offer policyholders higher coverage and increased flexibility, you need an innovative partner with the financial stability to support your business over the long term. That’s where Assurant comes in. As a Fortune 500 company with a history of market evolution, we’re leading the charge to solve today’s flood market challenges so you can build tomorrow’s book of business.
Private flood products need to be backed by a company that will be there to support the policyholders after a catastrophic event.
Flood Market Challenge
- Recent Changes to the NFIP continue to increase the complexity of the program
- The NFIP rate changes and surcharges have created financial challenges for homeowners
- Private flood carriers with unclear underwriting guidelines and time-consuming process
- Private flood products need to be backed by a company that will be there to support the policyholders after a catastrophic event
- 20 question application process backed by responsible risk modeling
- Risk-based policy with no NFIP surcharges or reserve fund, making it competitive and less expensive
- Transparent eligibility criteria and easy-to-use quoting system with a coverage decision in only 4 seconds
- Financial stability of a Fortune 500 company with expert risk management practices