Our private residential RCBAP product was strategically engineered to provide higher coverage, stronger competitive advantages and a better customer experience than other flood insurance products on the market. The result includes:
- ~25% savings when compared to NFIP
- Damage to common areas due to riots covered to a maximum of $5,000
- Up to replacement cost or the total number of units x $300,000 (whichever is less)
- Easy quoting and binding processing
- Actual cash value of commonly owned contents to a maximum of $150,000
- Customization's available on a case-by-case basis
- Post-FIRM and Pre-FIRM construction buildings in eligible NFIP communities within flood zones A1-A30, AE, A, AH, and AO are eligible for PRCBAP.
,C, X, D ( -SFHA) flood zone buildings maybe eligible for PRCBAP on a case by case basis. non
- Building with elevation difference (
differencebetween lowest floor elevation and base flood elevation) greater than or equal to -1 are eligible for PRCBAP.
- Buildings located in areas defined within the Coastal Barrier Resource Act are not eligible for PRCBAP.
- Buildings partially or fully over water, buildings not walled and roofed or under construction are not eligible PRCBAP.
- Severe Repetitive loss (SRL) properties as defined by FEMA are not eligible for PRCBAP.
- Buildings with two or more
flood relatedclaims are not eligible for PRCBAP.
- Buildings located on Islands/Barrier Islands not accepted in the program
- Buildings located less than 0.5 miles from the coastline unlikely to be accepted for PRCBAP.
- Buildings located between 0.5 miles to 1
milesfrom the coastline somewhat likely to be accepted for PRCBAP.
- Buildings located more than a mile from a coastline likely to be accepted for PRCBAP unless influenced by other flooding sources such as Lakes or Rivers.