Join Assurant at the NADA 2021 virtual show
With NADA going virtual this year, now is the perfect time to have an online conversation with our team of experts about reaching your profitability goals. And for every dealer that drops off a virtual business card Assurant and the Assurant Foundation will donate to the NADA Foundation Emergency Relief Fund to help automotive employees affected by natural disaster.
5 things to talk about when you meet with Assurant
- Driving customer loyalty with Pocket Geek Auto
- Aligning your dealership training with current and future market needs
- Optimizing your digital retailing strategy to drive more revenue
- Increasing PVR through process improvement and performance management
- Maximizing revenue with industry-leading F&I products
To learn more, schedule an appointment or drop by the Assurant virtual booth.
The Assurant Solution Portfolio: A Preview
Assurant is a new kind of partner, offering a comprehensive range of products, programs and support for dealers of all sizes throughout the retail automotive industry.
Get more than just an automotive protection product underwriter. Get knowledge, technology, data-driven insights and superior service that will help your business succeed.
Help every member of your team drive PVR and customer loyalty with proven F&I, sales and compliance training. Our expert trainers build skills that deliver results with courses online, in the classroom or at your dealership.
Positions agents, and their dealers, for success with innovative F&I programs, training and trusted support.
From F&I digital best practices to research-based product videos and brochures, help your customers understand the value of F&I protection and increase attachment rates.
Increase repeat business and provide a better customer experience with a mobile app that connects you directly to your customers’ mobile devices.
New Industry Research: F&I’s Role in Digital Retailing
After rushing to implement ways to drive F&I sales online early last year, dealers across the country are now deciding which digital retailing tactics will be most impactful for their businesses moving forward. To help dealerships solidify an approach that drives PVR and net profitability, the Assurant team conducted nationwide consumer research on the role of F&I in the digital retailing process.
Take a look at our initial research findings to help your team:
- Explore the online F&I marketing tools needed to address consumer needs
- Understand what 92% of buyers want to learn about F&I products online
- See the data on which digital retailing resources customers want most
- Learn what messages turn online car shoppers into buyers
- Discover 4 common mindsets of online customers